Tweet ben 10

Download Wallpaper Monster Jam ben 10 ten Hi friends,

You know the watch, right? Well, the clock is a tool to know the time. With the clock, we can know when we play, when we learn, when we pray, when we leave school, when we watch our favorite cartoons ... for the basic point is for the basic-deh, the benefit hours.



Well ... I have the coolest watches nih! Watches BEN 10 (Ben Ten) ...



The wristwatch was purchased by the Papa-My mama, so I can know and time clock. Funny shape, there are pictures of the Ben Tennyson, me and my favorite cartoon character Aby, my brother. You must know it well, BEN 10's cartoon? Well, the little boy who had a clock hand 'magic' so he can be transformed into a monster to fight evil enemies ...



This watch, too lho .. light may be emitted if we press the button next to it. Well, the light was out pictures of the Ben Tennyson said. Seru deh ... I really like it. Aby also liked.

Well, if you ... how the hour hand?dsc00763dsc00769
Bookmark and Share